Website policy VD&P Corporate Finance
- This is the website policy of VD&P Corporate Finance NV, with registered company premises at B-9000 GHENT, Congreslaan 21, RPR Gent (Department Ghent), VAT BE 0455.903.463 (hereafter “VD&P Corporate Finance”). The website and the content of the website are managed by VD&P Corporate Finance.
- The use of the website www.vdp.be is subject to the provisions listed below. Access to and use of this website implies that the user accepts these provisions in their entirety and without reservation. If the user is unable to accept these conditions, we kindly ask the user to leave the website with immediate effect. We have the right to amend these provisions at all times without prior notice.
- The use of this website does not create a legal relationship in any way, shape or form.
- The information on this website is intended to be of a purely general nature, relating to the activities and services of VD&P Corporate Finance. The information is not geared to reflect the personal and/or specific circumstances of users and can therefore not be regarded as professional, personal or legal advice. VD&P Corporate Finance provides no guarantee or declaration of any kind relating to the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website.
- The content of this website, including contact details, layout, copyrights, designs, logos, brand names, trade names, drawings, internet domain names, texts, images, photographs, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights that are used by or are owned by VD&P Corporate Finance. These intellectual property rights are not transferred in any way, shape or form to the user who has access to the website and the user is not permitted to copy, transfer or otherwise disseminate the content of the website.
- VD&P Corporate Finance will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information made available via the website is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. However, VD&P Corporate Finance accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may nonetheless occur. In such cases, or in cases where information for whatever reason is not available, VD&P Corporate Finance will take necessary corrective action as soon as is reasonably possible. If the user discovers any inaccuracies in the information made available on the website, he/she can contact VD&P Corporate Finance via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the website, together with any hyperlinks to the websites of other third parties, can be amended at any moment without prior notification. The content of the website may not and cannot be used for other purposes of whatever kind.
- VD&P Corporate Finance does not guarantee the proper functioning of its website and cannot be held liable in the event of the temporary malfunction or non-function of the website. In no case will VD&P Corporate Finance be responsible or liable for the content of the website of any third party to whom reference is made on the VD&P Corporate Finance website.
- VD&P Corporate Finance cannot be held responsible or liable for direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from access to or use of the website or the information or recommendations it contains.
- All disputes relating to the website or arising from its use will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals in the legal district of Ghent and will be settled subject to the provisions of Belgian law.
- It is not necessary to fill in personal details in order to visit our website. In instances where details are required, this will be clearly indicated. Any details that you do fill in on our website will be treated with strict confidentiality. When filling in the contact form or when registering for the newsletter, VD&P Corporate Finance will only request a minimum of personal details, sufficient to contact you and keep you properly informed. This may include the following details:
- Family name
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Address, postcode, town/city
- What you want
- Your message
You are free to decide whether you wish to provide these and/or other additional personal details.
You can always cancel your registration for the newsletter simply by sending us an e-mail.
- All the personal details that you provide to VD&P Corporate Finance, via the website or via some other channel, will only be used by VD&P Corporate Finance for the specific purposes for which the information was provided and to ensure you receive a better standard of service. These specific purposes include: keeping you informed of our activities; sending you our newsletter; contacting you on relevant matters; asking you questions; providing you with information, all for the purpose of properly managing our customer portfolio and providing our services in the best possible manner.
- Your personal details will be stored in a file by V&P Corporate Finance, specifically for the purposes mentioned above.
- By providing your personal details, you automatically and explicitly give permission to VD&P Corporate Finance to store these details in a file and to process them for the purposes mentioned above. VD&P Corporate Finance will do everything possible to ensure that your personal details are accurate and up to date at all times and will make any necessary changes to these details as soon as we are informed of them. Your personal details will be stored in a file for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or for as long as the relevant legislation allows. VD&P Corporate Finance will not share your personal details with any third party, unless this is necessary to provide our services or unless it is required by the relevant legislation.
- The protection of your personal details is of great importance to VD&P Corporate Finance. We hereby declare that we have taken the generally accepted organizational and technical measures to protect the safety of your data against unlawful processing and deliberate loss, destruction or damage. Even so, no transfer of data via the internet is completely safe or free from the risk of contamination by a virus. We will, however, do everything in our power to ensure that your details are properly protected.
- In compliance with the relevant legislation for the protection of personal data, you have the right at all times and free of charge to check your details in our files, to request their amendment or to insist on their removal. You also have the right to object free of charge to the full or partial general processing of your details and specifically to prevent the processing of your details for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have any questions, comments or complaints relating to your personal details or if you wish these details to be amended, you can always contact us via the contact form or via our privacy officer, Inge@vdp.be.
Cookies Policy VD&P Corporate Finance
- This is the cookies policy of VD&P Corporate Finance NV, with registered company premises at B-9000 GHENT, Congreslaan 21, RPR Ghent (Department Ghent), VAT BE 0455.903.463 (hereafter “VD&P Corporate Finance”).
- Session cookies: temporary cookies employed for the duration of the visit to the website;
- Tracking cookies: cookies that monitor and store details of your behaviour during subsequent and repeated visits;
- Technical or functional cookies: cookies which, for example, record your language settings.
The website server can only read the cookies that the server itself has installed. The server has no access to other information on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in your browser folder.
You can arrange the settings of your browser so that you automatically receive a digital message when a cookie is installed or when data collection by cookies is not possible. In these circumstances, you will not be able to make full use of the possibilities offered by the website. You can remove the cookies previously installed on your computer or mobile device at all times.
VD&P Corporate Finance may make use of the following cookies on its website:
- Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential if you wish to visit our website and use certain sections of it. For example, these cookies make it possible for you to navigate between the different menu options or to fill in the site’s various forms.
- Technical cookies
There are the cookies that make it easier for the visitor to use the website and ensure a more personalized surfing experience. For example, these cookies record your preferred language settings.
- Performance cookies
The website can also make use of Google Analytics for the recording of statistics. For example, cookies collect information about the use of our website for the purpose of improving its content, better adjusting it to the needs of visitors and enhancing its user-friendliness.
- Third party cookies
The website may also contain cookie elements from other third parties.