In the financial-legal field, advocacy is an important specialty of VD&P. This means that, in certain situations and based on clear agreements, we will represent your interests as a shareholder, for example within companies where you cannot act directly for reasons of confidentiality, legal or other business considerations.
In addition, VD&P also accepts temporary assignments for financial and other management functions, often in preparation or the integration of an important transaction.
Specifically, you can call on VD&P for the following projects:
- (Des)investment analyses, feasibility studies, business plans…;
- Financial projections, budgeting, cash planning…;
- Set-up of information systems for reporting, cost quotation / pricing and performance measurement;
- Optimisation of the company’s working capital;
- Management of the financing mix, including financing and credit files;
- Guidance of companies in difficulty, among others for companies under the Belgian law on the continuity of companies and relaunch after bankruptcy;
- Elaboration and follow-up of succession regulations (families);
- Elaboration and follow-up of participation plans for personnel and management;
- (Re)structuring of the company’s patrimony, optimisation of group structures…;
- Management and follow-up of real estate and other non-operating companies, including possible direct debit;
How can we assist you?
Are you interested in our services and do you wish more information during a personal conversation? Make an appointment and find out how we can assist you.